Data protection is of a particularly high priority for Atom365.ru. Personal data processing, including your name, address, email, or phone number, will always be in line with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and other data protection regulations applicable to Atom365.ru.
Information Types We Collect
We collect certain information about visitors and users of our websites. The type and scope of information differ according to the referral source and user status.
We collect buyer name, username, email address, phone number(s), physical location, and contact details. Moreover, we can collect, store, and use information about buyers’ devices used to visit and interact with our websites. It includes information about the browser, referring source, and buyer’s IP address. We can also collect responses to the surveys initiated for research purposes, payment details (like credit card and billing information), transaction details, support queries, web analytics data, and data buyers provide when filling in forms on our websites.
We may use this information to respond to buyers` requests or correspondence, to provide customer service, to administer the website, improve products/services, send technical notices/updates, security alerts, changes in policy notifications, administrative messages. We can also use this data for statistical, analytical, and management purposes and prevent fraud, breach of policies/terms, including threats and harm.
We collect the visitors` device type and browser, network connection, IP address, cookies, and other web analytics data. We may also collect personal information submitted by visitors via any forms available on our websites, i.e., chat, ticket system, subscription, and contact forms.
Means of Personal Data Collection
- We collect personal information when visitors perform certain actions on our websites. Those actions include but are not limited to registration, purchasing/ordering items or services on our sites, subscribing to our newsletter, submitting feedback, entering a contest, filling out a survey, or sending us a communication request via any available means.
- We automatically collect personal information while users navigate through our sites or 3rd party sources that refer to our websites.
Receiving Information from Third Parties
In addition to the data we get from the visitors, we may collect, store, and analyze users` personal information from other sources.
- We receive financial and transaction details from payment providers to process the transactions and complete digital product purchases.
- Third-party services like Google, Facebook, Twitter may provide us with certain information about our visitors when they link/connect/log in to our website using their social media login or associated email. The amount of information may vary and can be controlled and changed by a third-party service provider or user via privacy settings.
- We can obtain demographic data and fraud detection information from third-party sources and combine them with the info we have about the visitors to confirm their identity. These can be identity verification services used for fraud warning purposes.
Personal Details Use Cases
We mainly require users’ personal information when we need to define their identity for accurate order processing on any of our websites, e.g., when they purchase items and services from our marketplace.
Other legitimate uses include but are not limited to the following cases.
- delivering services represented on any of our websites;
- verifying users identity when they sign in and create a personal account on any of our websites;
- providing general and technical support services;
- sharing company news, sales, special offers, and website/services updates;
- checking user actions on our websites to identify potentially fraudulent activity and to ensure compliance with user terms that apply to our websites;
- responding to user comments or queries on our websites, ask them for feedback or opinion via surveys;
- managing legal/operational affairs, including risk management related to content and fraud matters;
- improving our website UI, product, and service quality.
Information Use That Requires User Consent
We can use your personal information when you give us consent:
- to provide you with marketing information relating to products and services which may be of interest to you;
- to modify/customize our offers and website layout using cookies, e.g., advertising that appears on our website can be adapted to provide users a personalized experience.
If necessary, we can handle personal user information for purposes required by the law. E.g., for granting court of law, law enforcement authorities, government requests, or any other occasions that may relate to judicial investigations.
Personal Information Disclosure
Personal information of our users may be accessed by:
- company employees who need it to perform their tasks and duties;
- third parties who have a legitimate purpose for accessing it.
We may share users` personal information with third parties in the following cases.
- The customer consents to the disclosure.
- We need to disclose partial data for support purposes, third-party software validation/activation.
- The customer orders a third-party service on our website, and subcontractors or service providers need the data to perform the offer. Subcontractors or service providers may access your personal information from their operational countries.
- It is required to protect our rights or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process.
To keep user information secure, we apply certain measures to protect it against unauthorized or illegal use, accidental loss, or destruction.
- We share and provide user information access to the minimum necessary extent, subject to confidentiality restrictions where appropriate, and on an anonymized basis wherever possible.
- To store user information, we use secure servers.
- We verify the identity of all individuals who request access to private information before granting them access.
- We use SSL certificate encryption to protect the data transfer.
We are not responsible if users try to circumvent privacy settings on our websites. If we provide users with access to certain parts of our website, they are responsible for keeping them safe. Users must not share access details with third parties.
Due to obvious reasons, we cannot control all users’ actions on our websites, e.g., in public comments, forums, etc. Therefore, we recommend customers share their information in public areas wisely, as we cannot guarantee that unauthorized parties will not view the data, which users publish to the web.
All personal information that we collect about users is available in their accounts. Users have the right to make all the necessary edits and changes to this data.
Users can receive personal information in a structured, machine-readable format, edit, erase, or restrict its processing. They can also object to their data processing for a set of company interests, such as profiling for direct marketing and other cases when we need their consent to data processing.
There are several situations when these rights can be limited, and we can retain user information after they withdraw the consent. Those are cases where we may require personal data to be compliant with legal or contractual obligations. If users do not provide us with such data, we can not complete the service. In all other cases providing requested information can be optional.
If users have some unresolved concerns, they have the right to complain to the data protection authorities. If you believe that our company violates your privacy rights, please contact us.
Marketing Use of Your Personal Information
If we have users’ consent, we can send them marketing materials with information about products, services, or discounts. If they decide not to receive such email notifications, they can easily opt-out using the unsubscribe option or contact us.
Google Analytics and Yandex Metrika
In turn, Google and Yandex uses this data to evaluate user behavior in general, compile reports for site managers, and provide data to services related to website activity and Internet usage. Google and Yandex may transfer various data to third parties when required to do so by law or when such third parties process the information.
Depending on the context of personal information users provide, Atom365 can be a data controller and processor. Atom365 is a processor of personal information submitted to the services or collected through the related services.